vendredi 25 septembre 2009

... Like These so Beautiful Ass Hole for Eemple !










4 commentaires:

harry a dit…

Forgive me if I sound (or am) naive, but why are some of these assholes SO wide open? #2 and #8 for example?

Tefnoutt a dit…

excuse me but what do you understand by "why are some of these assholes SO wide open"
tefnoutt

harry a dit…

In most of these pictures, the anus is tightly closed or open just a little. In pictures #2 and #8, the anus is gaping wide open, as though ready to receive a missile. Yet, there is nothing stretching or pulling the anus open. The owner appears to be able to open it wide himself, somehow. How is this possible? Does this make my question clearer?

Tefnoutt a dit…

very clear about pics very sexy but I don't know how they do this ...
god WE
tefnoutt